EM Motorsport’s ADR3 uses internal accelerometers and gyros as well as a CAN interface to capture ‘at the scene’ accident data in order to aid post-event analysis and safety research.
The μADR also includes a real-time clock and a GPS receiver that can be used to augment the accident data. Super-capacitors are also used to allow a controlled shutdown in the event of a power failure. The μADR also contains 16Gbytes of memory so can be used as a ‘fit and forget’
surveillance logger. Download is via USB.
- Inbuilt 3 axis +/-400G accelerometer and also 3 axis gyroscope
- GPS receiver and CAN bus interface
- CAN logging capability
- 16Gbytes of logging memory
- USB mountable for easy download and configuration
- Logging of data at up to 1KHz
- Super capacitor to allow logging and ‘graceful shutdown’ after power loss
- Real-time clock provides time stamping of data
- Designed to be hard mounted
- Multi-colour LED status indicator